Been playing nearly two months. Completed Quest mode. Currently farming heroes to clear end-game.
- Useful Daily Log-in Rewards – No Calendar
- 2 types of time-currency – Arena (PVP) & Energy (Everything else)
- PVP timer is 1 hour – Energy is 3 minutes
- Daily Quests are quick and easy with mild rewards
- Assuming you don’t close the game, you turn off your phone mid-battle and start where you left off once you turn your phone again.
- Special Daily Dungeons
- Anime-style graphics
- Portraits look great but in-game heroes not so much
- Good customer support
- Decent compensation when errors occur
- Very active Reddit and Wiki community
- Simple game-play when you start but becomes more complex later on
- Hero evolution done correctly. If you get a great 3* hero, you will be able to convert him into a 6* in no time.
- Energy refills to quickly for my liking at 3 minutes per, but since quest battles take so long, you can nearly play constantly if you wish to.
- High level friends can carry you through tough battles
- Plenty of useful events of various kinds
- In-game graphics are pretty bad. Especially, later on when every hero has their SBB unlocked. The screen is just a blur of bright colours
- Gems are pretty hard to come by as a freemium player
- Since battles take so long (5-10 minutes), you are required to play for long periods of time or check back frequently
- No Trading
- A lot of server issues
- When I first started my first battle, I thought this was just like every other TCG (Trading Card Game), only to be very surprised at how very in depth this game becomes later on
- Because the evolution system is done correctly in this game, pulling great units that are 3* or 4* doesn’t even matter. I normally wait ’til there is an event that increased the pull chance of the particular unit that I want
- Later on, team composition becomes a key factor. There are various buffs, debuffs, attack and defense mechanism to consider for particular battles. This is where the game shines
- If you have difficulties or ideas with any part of the game, there is a large community on Reddit to discuss with
- This is my favorite mobile game